Women's Aspen Shirt: (pre-sales)
We're proud to introduce the first women's Wildland Firefighter shirt on the market! With years of research, testing, and input from women Wildland Firefighters, we've created our Technical Athletic Fit, made for a woman's body while allowing for maximum movement without restrictions. All of the safety and function you're accustomed with a fit you've been dreaming about! Our Aspen shirt is the answer: an amazing FR shirt with an incredible fit, designed for women, by women. Proudly designed in Colorado, Made in the USA.
*If you don't see your size listed, please contact our Fit Specialist at: email@example.com
What makes our shirt the best fit:
- Shaping seams for a better contouring fit in the chest, waist, and hips to eliminate excess fabric
- Gussets in arms to give a flexible vertical movement without pulling on a tucked-in shirt
- Inverted pleats on the back shoulders to increase the range of motion for the arm
- Available in Petite, Regular, Tall sizes
*See picture for more design details.
Technical Specs: (everything used is NFPA 1977 compliant)
- Tecasafe® Plus 5.8 oz fabric
- Thread - FR
- Buttons - FR
Please review size chart prior to placing your order. If you have questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our fit specialist will help find the best fit for you.
Shipping times are estimated 6-8 weeks from production. Please note that due to COVID-19 shipping times could be delayed beyond the initial 6-8 weeks. We will do everything we can to stay as close to ship dates as possible.